Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shopping

I went to see "Slumdog Millionaire" last night. I was disappointed to say the least. Cheesey, predictable, outrageously sentimental and with a "Bollywood" style dance sequence at the end that it could definitely have done without. The "Who wants to be a millionaire?" host was this cliched "BAD" guy who couldn't even pronounce millionaire, kept saying "Who wants to be a Milanaire?" SO irritating! The BF loved it though, there's no accounting for taste....

I made these delicious prawns today, they were in a breadcrumb batter thing. I made them myself, they were so juicy and plump. SMC had one of the big ones. It was whole, in it's shell and all, so I'm left wondering if his dream last night was a premanision and he mistook the prawn for a lobster.

One F will be down tonight, smoking the moroccan woodbines, no doubt. But there'll be no one here to greet him. SC has disappeared to his Ma's, probably. R is turning his collar up and pulling his jocks down to take it up the arse from some D4 ponce at the Rugby tonight. SMC is working and J is up in his room writing poetry and reading Heat magazine.

1 comment: