Monday, January 19, 2009

Dream - SMC

I had a dream last night.

I was at my mothers house standing in the back garden. I was looking at the grass that had just been cut. There was a patch about a 1/2 foot high that had been ignored. A huge rock was sitting in the middle. I walked over and took a closer look. The ring my mother gave me was lying beside the rock broken in two. I picked it up and tried to put it back together. I headed into the house but on the way I saw my old dog lying on the ground. She was breathing fast and losing consciousness. I rubbed her head and then she died. I walked into the kitchen to find my mother staring at the wall. She was almost in tears. I started shouting at her. The more I shouted the more enraged I became.

Her eyes were still fixated on the wall. "Why did you break the ring?" I said.

"There was blood on it" she said.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment