Monday, January 12, 2009

I really love your blog...

So I was just checking out the blog there yesterday and I noticed that someone had left a comment on SC's post. "Great", I thought, "Someone is actually reading our blog and they have taken the time to pass comment on it!" So I click on the comment and find this little message "i really enjoyed your blog" or some shit. I click on the commenter's blog and it's some fucking prostitute's blog. She obviously leaves these poxy comments on random shitty blogs, expecting some nerd to click on it so they can proceed to wank themselves senile after handing their credit card details over to some dirty old fuck in some rat infested office/bedroom the other side of the atlantic. Jesus, I was pissed off. This stupid bitch, getting me hopes up. Here's me thinking, "Yeah, our fucking blog is only started and it's a little understated to say the least but it must have something going for it if this person took the time to comment on it??" Clearly not the case.

But then I began to think that - ya know what?? I am here, writing this bull shit and throwing it on to the website but I don't read other people's blogs. I mean I have looked at them. Glanced over a few. And to be honest, most of them were shite. A few were average. I didn't see anything great. I'm not subscribed to any blogs. And I don't intend on subscribing to them. The lives of other people do not interest me. Well, that's a lie. I pour over copies of HEAT! Now! Reveal! and all the other What Celeb is flashing her new tattoo/knickers/tits this week? type rags. It's the lives of people I don't know that don't interest me. For example, I found this website about this lad from USA and his website is basically an homage to himself and his sexual prowess. And I thought ya know what? If I knew this bloke and I was a bloke myself - I'd probably love listening to his tales of sexual conquests in me kitchen of a friday evening. I'd be pissing myself laughing. But when I read it online, it bores the fuck out of me. So from now on I'm not expecting anyone to read this crap. It's enough that I enjoy writing it.

1 comment: