Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dream SMC


I had a dream the other night. I was carrying a lobster with me. He didn't look like any other lobster Ive seen before. I think he was my friend. I wanted to eat him. I boiled a couple of lobsters before. One time at a hotel I was working in a lobster was crushed in the tank. His carcass was split in two. The hotel manager put him on a plate and told me to sort it out. I carried the poor bastard outside. His legs were still moving and he was definitely in pain so I just opened the dumpster and threw him in. I wondered how long it would take for him to die. Maybe this one was coming back to haunt me. What could I do?

I checked the dream book.


To see a lobster in your dream, represents strength and persistence. You will hold your own ground and overcome minor difficulties and problems.


To dream that you are eating lobster, indicates that you will regain your confidence.


I hope so...:-(

Sorry Pinchy...


No comments:

Post a Comment